RKC Waalwijk VS AZ Alkmaar Prediction Holland Eredivisie

RKC Waalwijk VS AZ Alkmaar Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. RKC Waalwijk got 6 wins, 8 draws and 16 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.14 with 26 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. AZ Alkmaar got 18 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.3 with 61 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, RKC Waalwijk win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, RKC Waalwijk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. AZ Alkmaar win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. RKC Waalwijk last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. AZ Alkmaar last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that RKC Waalwijk wins is 14.17%, the chance for a draw is 19.46% and the chance for AZ Alkmaar to win this game is 66.37%.


RKC Waalwijk VS AZ Alkmaar
Prediction:AZ Alkmaar

RKC Waalwijk VS AZ Alkmaar Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)