Borussia Dortmund VS Holstein Kiel Prediction Germany Cup

Borussia Dortmund VS Holstein Kiel Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Germany Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Borussia Dortmund got 17 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.5 with 55 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Holstein Kiel got 14 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.4 with 50 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Borussia Dortmund win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Borussia Dortmund win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Holstein Kiel win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/O. Holstein Kiel last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap: V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Borussia Dortmund wins is 74.70%, the chance for a draw is 16.08% and the chance for Holstein Kiel to win this game is 9.21%.


Borussia Dortmund VS Holstein Kiel
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

Borussia Dortmund VS Holstein Kiel Prediction Germany Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)