Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Sao Paulo Prediction Brazil Campeonato Paulista

Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Sao Paulo Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Campeonato Paulista -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 21 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

2. Sao Paulo got 8 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 25 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Corinthians Paulista (SP) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Corinthians Paulista (SP) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Sao Paulo win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Corinthians Paulista (SP) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/U. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: V/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Corinthians Paulista (SP) wins is 31.58%, the chance for a draw is 29.34% and the chance for Sao Paulo to win this game is 39.08%.


Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Sao Paulo
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Sao Paulo Prediction Brazil Campeonato Paulista

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)