SHB Da Nang VS The Cong Prediction Vietnamese professional league

SHB Da Nang VS The Cong Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Vietnamese professional league -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SHB Da Nang got 5 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.5 with 16 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

2. The Cong got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 23 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SHB Da Nang win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SHB Da Nang win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. The Cong win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SHB Da Nang last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. The Cong last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: V/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SHB Da Nang wins is 31.42%, the chance for a draw is 26.58% and the chance for The Cong to win this game is 42.00%.


SHB Da Nang VS The Cong
Prediction:The Cong

SHB Da Nang VS The Cong Prediction Vietnamese professional league

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)