KuPs VS HJK Helsinki Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

KuPs VS HJK Helsinki Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KuPs got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.11 with 0 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

2. HJK Helsinki got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.1 with 3 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KuPs win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KuPs win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. HJK Helsinki win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KuPs last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/-/O. HJK Helsinki last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KuPs wins is 33.34%, the chance for a draw is 28.69% and the chance for HJK Helsinki to win this game is 37.97%.


KuPs VS HJK Helsinki
Prediction:HJK Helsinki

KuPs VS HJK Helsinki Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)