AIK Solna VS Elfsborg Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan

AIK Solna VS Elfsborg Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Swedish Allsvenskan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AIK Solna got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 6 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Elfsborg got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 6 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AIK Solna win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AIK Solna win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Elfsborg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AIK Solna last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Elfsborg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AIK Solna wins is 40.78%, the chance for a draw is 28.49% and the chance for Elfsborg to win this game is 30.74%.


AIK Solna VS Elfsborg
Prediction:AIK Solna

AIK Solna VS Elfsborg Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)