KAA Gent VS Mechelen Prediction Belgian Pro League

KAA Gent VS Mechelen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KAA Gent got 14 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.7 with 49 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Mechelen got 13 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.8 with 48 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KAA Gent win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KAA Gent win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Mechelen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KAA Gent last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/-. Mechelen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KAA Gent wins is 53.95%, the chance for a draw is 23.98% and the chance for Mechelen to win this game is 22.07%.


KAA Gent VS Mechelen
Prediction:KAA Gent

KAA Gent VS Mechelen Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)