Club Brugge VS Anderlecht Prediction Belgian Pro League

Club Brugge VS Anderlecht Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Club Brugge got 24 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.1 with 76 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Anderlecht got 15 wins, 13 draws and 6 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.3 with 58 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Anderlecht win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Club Brugge last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:V/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Anderlecht last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Club Brugge wins is 50.53%, the chance for a draw is 24.28% and the chance for Anderlecht to win this game is 25.19%.


Club Brugge VS Anderlecht
Prediction:Club Brugge

Club Brugge VS Anderlecht Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)