Glasgow Rangers VS Celtic FC Prediction Scottish Premier League

Glasgow Rangers VS Celtic FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Glasgow Rangers got 29 wins, 6 draws and 0 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.1 with 93 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Celtic FC got 21 wins, 10 draws and 4 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.2 with 73 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Celtic FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Glasgow Rangers last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/V. Celtic FC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Glasgow Rangers wins is 38.90%, the chance for a draw is 27.69% and the chance for Celtic FC to win this game is 33.41%.


Glasgow Rangers VS Celtic FC
Prediction:Glasgow Rangers

Glasgow Rangers VS Celtic FC Prediction Scottish Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)