RCD Espanyol VS Malaga Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

RCD Espanyol VS Malaga Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. RCD Espanyol got 22 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.1 with 74 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Malaga got 13 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.10 with 49 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Malaga win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. RCD Espanyol last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Malaga last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that RCD Espanyol wins is 66.00%, the chance for a draw is 22.28% and the chance for Malaga to win this game is 11.72%.


RCD Espanyol VS Malaga
Prediction:RCD Espanyol

RCD Espanyol VS Malaga Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)