Leganes VS Sporting Gijon Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Leganes VS Sporting Gijon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Leganes got 18 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.4 with 61 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Sporting Gijon got 15 wins, 12 draws and 9 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.6 with 57 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Leganes win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Leganes win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sporting Gijon win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Leganes last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U. Sporting Gijon last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap: V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leganes wins is 42.76%, the chance for a draw is 33.87% and the chance for Sporting Gijon to win this game is 23.37%.


Leganes VS Sporting Gijon
Prediction:Leganes

Leganes VS Sporting Gijon Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)