Dijon VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

Dijon VS Metz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dijon got 3 wins, 9 draws and 22 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.20 with 18 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Metz got 11 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.10 with 43 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dijon win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dijon win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Metz win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dijon last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/U. Metz last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dijon wins is 24.10%, the chance for a draw is 27.70% and the chance for Metz to win this game is 48.20%.


Dijon VS Metz
Prediction:Metz

Dijon VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)