Nimes VS Reims Prediction France Ligue 1

Nimes VS Reims Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nimes got 8 wins, 7 draws and 19 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.19 with 31 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Reims got 9 wins, 14 draws and 11 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.11 with 41 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nimes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nimes win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Reims win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nimes last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Reims last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nimes wins is 38.70%, the chance for a draw is 28.21% and the chance for Reims to win this game is 33.09%.


Nimes VS Reims
Prediction:Nimes

Nimes VS Reims Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)