Montpellier VS Saint Etienne Prediction France Ligue 1

Montpellier VS Saint Etienne Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Montpellier got 12 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.8 with 47 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Saint Etienne got 10 wins, 9 draws and 15 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.14 with 39 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Montpellier win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Montpellier win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Saint Etienne win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Montpellier last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Saint Etienne last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Montpellier wins is 40.57%, the chance for a draw is 28.97% and the chance for Saint Etienne to win this game is 30.47%.


Montpellier VS Saint Etienne
Prediction:Montpellier

Montpellier VS Saint Etienne Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)