Lazio VS Genoa Prediction Italian Serie A

Lazio VS Genoa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lazio got 19 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.6 with 61 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Genoa got 8 wins, 12 draws and 13 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.13 with 36 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lazio win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lazio win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Genoa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lazio last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/O. Genoa last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lazio wins is 66.98%, the chance for a draw is 20.16% and the chance for Genoa to win this game is 12.86%.


Lazio VS Genoa
Prediction:Lazio

Lazio VS Genoa Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)