Udinese VS Juventus Prediction Italian Serie A

Udinese VS Juventus Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Udinese got 10 wins, 9 draws and 14 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.11 with 39 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Juventus got 19 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.5 with 66 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Udinese win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Udinese win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Juventus win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Udinese last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Udinese wins is 16.13%, the chance for a draw is 22.68% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 61.19%.


Udinese VS Juventus
Prediction:Juventus

Udinese VS Juventus Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)