Tottenham Hotspur VS Sheffield United Prediction English Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur VS Sheffield United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tottenham Hotspur got 15 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.7 with 53 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Sheffield United got 5 wins, 2 draws and 26 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.20 with 17 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 42.86%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Sheffield United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Sheffield United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 70.69%, the chance for a draw is 18.65% and the chance for Sheffield United to win this game is 10.65%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Sheffield United
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur VS Sheffield United Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)