Granada CF VS Cadiz Prediction Spanish La Liga

Granada CF VS Cadiz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Granada CF got 13 wins, 6 draws and 14 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.8 with 45 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Cadiz got 9 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.13 with 37 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Granada CF win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Granada CF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Cadiz win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Granada CF last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Cadiz last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Granada CF wins is 46.65%, the chance for a draw is 30.87% and the chance for Cadiz to win this game is 22.48%.


Granada CF VS Cadiz
Prediction:Granada CF

Granada CF VS Cadiz Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)