Atletico Atlanta VS Estudiantes Rio Cuarto Prediction Argentine Division 2

Atletico Atlanta VS Estudiantes Rio Cuarto Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Atlanta got 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 15 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Estudiantes Rio Cuarto got 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 9 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Atlanta win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Atlanta win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Estudiantes Rio Cuarto win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Atlanta last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Estudiantes Rio Cuarto last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Atlanta wins is 42.62%, the chance for a draw is 29.59% and the chance for Estudiantes Rio Cuarto to win this game is 27.78%.


Atletico Atlanta VS Estudiantes Rio Cuarto
Prediction:Atletico Atlanta

Atletico Atlanta VS Estudiantes Rio Cuarto Prediction Argentine Division 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)