Blooming VS San Jose Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Blooming VS San Jose Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Blooming got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.13 with 4 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. San Jose got 0 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.16 with 0 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Blooming win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Blooming win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. San Jose win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Blooming last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/V/V/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/O. San Jose last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Blooming wins is 76.59%, the chance for a draw is 14.39% and the chance for San Jose to win this game is 9.03%.


Blooming VS San Jose
Prediction:Blooming

Blooming VS San Jose Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)