Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk VS FC Kairat Almaty Prediction Kazakhstan Premier League

Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk VS FC Kairat Almaty Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Kazakhstan Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk got 4 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.5 with 13 points in Kazakhstan Premier League.

 

2. FC Kairat Almaty got 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 15 points in Kazakhstan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. FC Kairat Almaty win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. FC Kairat Almaty last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk wins is 13.50%, the chance for a draw is 20.69% and the chance for FC Kairat Almaty to win this game is 65.81%.


Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk VS FC Kairat Almaty
Prediction:FC Kairat Almaty

Kyzylzhar Petropavlovsk VS FC Kairat Almaty Prediction Kazakhstan Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)