Ghazl El Mahallah VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Ghazl El Mahallah VS EL Ahly Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ghazl El Mahallah got 5 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.11 with 24 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. EL Ahly got 11 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ghazl El Mahallah win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ghazl El Mahallah win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. EL Ahly win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ghazl El Mahallah last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/V/-/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/U. EL Ahly last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ghazl El Mahallah wins is 10.69%, the chance for a draw is 20.50% and the chance for EL Ahly to win this game is 68.81%.


Ghazl El Mahallah VS EL Ahly
Prediction:EL Ahly

Ghazl El Mahallah VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)