Selangor PKNS VS Kelantan Prediction Malaysia Premier League

Selangor PKNS VS Kelantan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Malaysia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Selangor PKNS got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.7 with 12 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

2. Kelantan got 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in Malaysia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Selangor PKNS win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Selangor PKNS win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Kelantan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Selangor PKNS last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap:-/-/-/L/W; Over/Under: -/-/-/O/U. Kelantan last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap: W/-/-/W/L; Over/Under: U/-/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Selangor PKNS wins is 42.19%, the chance for a draw is 29.33% and the chance for Kelantan to win this game is 28.48%.


Selangor PKNS VS Kelantan
Prediction:Selangor PKNS

Selangor PKNS VS Kelantan Prediction Malaysia Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)