Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Ankaragucu Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Ankaragucu Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 10 wins, 10 draws and 16 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.15 with 40 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Ankaragucu got 10 wins, 8 draws and 18 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.16 with 38 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Ankaragucu win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Ankaragucu last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi wins is 54.31%, the chance for a draw is 25.27% and the chance for Ankaragucu to win this game is 20.42%.


Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Ankaragucu
Prediction:Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi

Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Ankaragucu Prediction Turkish Super Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)