Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Trelleborgs FF Prediction Sweden Superettan

Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Trelleborgs FF Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jonkopings Sodra IF got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.10 with 4 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

2. Trelleborgs FF got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.8 with 5 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jonkopings Sodra IF win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jonkopings Sodra IF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. Trelleborgs FF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jonkopings Sodra IF last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Trelleborgs FF last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/V/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jonkopings Sodra IF wins is 43.18%, the chance for a draw is 27.44% and the chance for Trelleborgs FF to win this game is 29.38%.


Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Trelleborgs FF
Prediction:Jonkopings Sodra IF

Jonkopings Sodra IF VS Trelleborgs FF Prediction Sweden Superettan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)