AC Oulu VS Ilves Tampere Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

AC Oulu VS Ilves Tampere Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AC Oulu got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.5 with 0 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

2. Ilves Tampere got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.6 with 0 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AC Oulu win rate is 57.14%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AC Oulu win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ilves Tampere win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AC Oulu last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap:-/V/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/U/O/-/-. Ilves Tampere last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/-/-/-/V; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AC Oulu wins is 27.81%, the chance for a draw is 27.51% and the chance for Ilves Tampere to win this game is 44.68%.


AC Oulu VS Ilves Tampere
Prediction:Ilves Tampere

AC Oulu VS Ilves Tampere Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)