Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Honka Espoo got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.12 with 0 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

2. IFK Mariehamn got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.4 with 0 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Honka Espoo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Honka Espoo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. IFK Mariehamn win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Honka Espoo last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/-. IFK Mariehamn last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/V/-/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Honka Espoo wins is 57.70%, the chance for a draw is 24.64% and the chance for IFK Mariehamn to win this game is 17.66%.


Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn
Prediction:Honka Espoo

Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)