Sabadell VS Rayo Vallecano Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sabadell VS Rayo Vallecano Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sabadell got 8 wins, 13 draws and 15 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.20 with 37 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Rayo Vallecano got 16 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.7 with 57 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sabadell win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sabadell win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Rayo Vallecano win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sabadell last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap:W/W/V/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/O. Rayo Vallecano last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sabadell wins is 23.47%, the chance for a draw is 29.17% and the chance for Rayo Vallecano to win this game is 47.36%.


Sabadell VS Rayo Vallecano
Prediction:Rayo Vallecano

Sabadell VS Rayo Vallecano Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)