Terengganu VS Pahang UiTM FC Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Terengganu VS Pahang UiTM FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Terengganu got 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.4 with 21 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Pahang UiTM FC got 0 wins, 1 draws and 10 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.12 with 1 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Terengganu win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Terengganu win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Pahang UiTM FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Terengganu last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Pahang UiTM FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: -/-/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/-/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Terengganu wins is 75.61%, the chance for a draw is 15.51% and the chance for Pahang UiTM FC to win this game is 8.87%.


Terengganu VS Pahang UiTM FC
Prediction:Terengganu

Terengganu VS Pahang UiTM FC Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)