Tshakhuma TM VS Kaizer Chiefs Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

Tshakhuma TM VS Kaizer Chiefs Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
South Africa Premier Soccer League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tshakhuma TM got 5 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.15 with 22 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

2. Kaizer Chiefs got 6 wins, 11 draws and 8 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.9 with 29 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tshakhuma TM win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tshakhuma TM win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Kaizer Chiefs win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tshakhuma TM last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/V. Kaizer Chiefs last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tshakhuma TM wins is 26.00%, the chance for a draw is 29.29% and the chance for Kaizer Chiefs to win this game is 44.71%.


Tshakhuma TM VS Kaizer Chiefs
Prediction:Kaizer Chiefs

Tshakhuma TM VS Kaizer Chiefs Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)