FK Valmiera VS Rigas Futbola skola Prediction Latvian Higher League

FK Valmiera VS Rigas Futbola skola Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Latvian Higher League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Valmiera got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 17 points in Latvian Higher League.

 

2. Rigas Futbola skola got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 14 points in Latvian Higher League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Valmiera win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Valmiera win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Rigas Futbola skola win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Valmiera last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/-/W/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/U/-/-. Rigas Futbola skola last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: -/-/L/-/W; Over/Under: -/-/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Valmiera wins is 36.69%, the chance for a draw is 27.12% and the chance for Rigas Futbola skola to win this game is 36.19%.


FK Valmiera VS Rigas Futbola skola
Prediction:FK Valmiera

FK Valmiera VS Rigas Futbola skola Prediction Latvian Higher League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)