GAIS VS Osters IF Prediction Sweden Superettan

GAIS VS Osters IF Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. GAIS got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 7 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

2. Osters IF got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 7 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, GAIS win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, GAIS win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Osters IF win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. GAIS last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Osters IF last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that GAIS wins is 32.33%, the chance for a draw is 29.81% and the chance for Osters IF to win this game is 37.86%.


GAIS VS Osters IF
Prediction:Osters IF

GAIS VS Osters IF Prediction Sweden Superettan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)