Shrewsbury Town VS Ipswich Town Prediction England League 1

Shrewsbury Town VS Ipswich Town Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Shrewsbury Town got 13 wins, 14 draws and 17 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.17 with 53 points in England League 1.

 

2. Ipswich Town got 18 wins, 11 draws and 15 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.10 with 65 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Shrewsbury Town win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Shrewsbury Town win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Ipswich Town win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Shrewsbury Town last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Ipswich Town last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Shrewsbury Town wins is 37.59%, the chance for a draw is 30.62% and the chance for Ipswich Town to win this game is 31.79%.


Shrewsbury Town VS Ipswich Town
Prediction:Shrewsbury Town

Shrewsbury Town VS Ipswich Town Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)