Atletico Mineiro VS Cerro Porteno Prediction Copa Libertadores

Atletico Mineiro VS Cerro Porteno Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Mineiro got 9 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.1 with 27 points in Brazil Campeonato Mineiro Division 1.

 

2. Cerro Porteno got 8 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.3 with 26 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Mineiro win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Mineiro win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cerro Porteno win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Mineiro last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Cerro Porteno last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Mineiro wins is 62.63%, the chance for a draw is 22.51% and the chance for Cerro Porteno to win this game is 14.86%.


Atletico Mineiro VS Cerro Porteno
Prediction:Atletico Mineiro

Atletico Mineiro VS Cerro Porteno Prediction Copa Libertadores

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)