Santos VS The Strongest Prediction Copa Libertadores

Santos VS The Strongest Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Santos got 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.12 with 10 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

2. The Strongest got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.1 with 13 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Santos win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Santos win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. The Strongest win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Santos last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U. The Strongest last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Santos wins is 77.99%, the chance for a draw is 15.15% and the chance for The Strongest to win this game is 6.86%.


Santos VS The Strongest
Prediction:Santos

Santos VS The Strongest Prediction Copa Libertadores

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)