El Mokawloon El Arab VS Pyramids FC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

El Mokawloon El Arab VS Pyramids FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. El Mokawloon El Arab got 7 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.14 with 27 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. Pyramids FC got 8 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.5 with 34 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, El Mokawloon El Arab win rate is 11.11%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, El Mokawloon El Arab win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Pyramids FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. El Mokawloon El Arab last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/V/O. Pyramids FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap: W/-/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/-/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that El Mokawloon El Arab wins is 19.66%, the chance for a draw is 29.65% and the chance for Pyramids FC to win this game is 50.68%.


El Mokawloon El Arab VS Pyramids FC
Prediction:Pyramids FC

El Mokawloon El Arab VS Pyramids FC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)