Falkenberg VS Vasteras SK FK Prediction Sweden Superettan

Falkenberg VS Vasteras SK FK Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Falkenberg got 2 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.16 with 6 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

2. Vasteras SK FK got 3 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.6 with 13 points in Sweden Superettan.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Falkenberg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Falkenberg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Vasteras SK FK win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Falkenberg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Vasteras SK FK last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Falkenberg wins is 35.58%, the chance for a draw is 28.58% and the chance for Vasteras SK FK to win this game is 35.84%.


Falkenberg VS Vasteras SK FK
Prediction:Vasteras SK FK

Falkenberg VS Vasteras SK FK Prediction Sweden Superettan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)