Padova VS Avellino Prediction Italy C1

Padova VS Avellino Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Padova got 24 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.1 with 79 points in Italy C1.

 

2. Avellino got 20 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 68 points in Italy C1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Padova win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Padova win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Avellino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Padova last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Avellino last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Padova wins is 44.98%, the chance for a draw is 29.57% and the chance for Avellino to win this game is 25.44%.


Padova VS Avellino
Prediction:Padova

Padova VS Avellino Prediction Italy C1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)