Fluminense RJ VS Cuiaba Prediction Brazil Serie A

Fluminense RJ VS Cuiaba Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fluminense RJ got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.12 with 1 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Cuiaba got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.10 with 1 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fluminense RJ win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fluminense RJ win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Cuiaba win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fluminense RJ last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Cuiaba last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fluminense RJ wins is 63.60%, the chance for a draw is 22.16% and the chance for Cuiaba to win this game is 14.25%.


Fluminense RJ VS Cuiaba
Prediction:Fluminense RJ

Fluminense RJ VS Cuiaba Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)