Fortaleza VS Internacional RS Prediction Brazil Serie A

Fortaleza VS Internacional RS Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortaleza got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Internacional RS got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.8 with 1 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Internacional RS win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortaleza last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:V/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/-/-. Internacional RS last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortaleza wins is 29.95%, the chance for a draw is 31.58% and the chance for Internacional RS to win this game is 38.47%.


Fortaleza VS Internacional RS
Prediction:Internacional RS

Fortaleza VS Internacional RS Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)