America MG VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) Prediction Brazil Serie A

America MG VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. America MG got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.18 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.16 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, America MG win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, America MG win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Corinthians Paulista (SP) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. America MG last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Corinthians Paulista (SP) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that America MG wins is 33.78%, the chance for a draw is 30.16% and the chance for Corinthians Paulista (SP) to win this game is 36.06%.


America MG VS Corinthians Paulista (SP)
Prediction:Corinthians Paulista (SP)

America MG VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)