Palmeiras VS Chapecoense SC Prediction Brazil Serie A

Palmeiras VS Chapecoense SC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Palmeiras got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.17 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Chapecoense SC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.19 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Chapecoense SC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Palmeiras last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap:W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U. Chapecoense SC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Palmeiras wins is 72.02%, the chance for a draw is 17.96% and the chance for Chapecoense SC to win this game is 10.02%.


Palmeiras VS Chapecoense SC
Prediction:Palmeiras

Palmeiras VS Chapecoense SC Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)