Juventude VS Atletico Paranaense Prediction Brazil Serie A

Juventude VS Atletico Paranaense Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Juventude got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.9 with 1 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Atletico Paranaense got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.7 with 3 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Juventude win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Juventude win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Paranaense win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Juventude last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/V/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Atletico Paranaense last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Juventude wins is 31.20%, the chance for a draw is 29.04% and the chance for Atletico Paranaense to win this game is 39.76%.


Juventude VS Atletico Paranaense
Prediction:Atletico Paranaense

Juventude VS Atletico Paranaense Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)