Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Mineiro Prediction Brazil Serie A

Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Mineiro Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sport Club Recife PE got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.11 with 1 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Atletico Mineiro got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.15 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sport Club Recife PE win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sport Club Recife PE win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Mineiro win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sport Club Recife PE last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/W; Handicap:W/-/-/V/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/U/-. Atletico Mineiro last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sport Club Recife PE wins is 18.97%, the chance for a draw is 26.09% and the chance for Atletico Mineiro to win this game is 54.94%.


Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Mineiro
Prediction:Atletico Mineiro

Sport Club Recife PE VS Atletico Mineiro Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)