Germany U21 VS Portugal U21 Prediction UEFA European U-21 Football Championship

Germany U21 VS Portugal U21 Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
UEFA European U-21 Football Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Germany U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

2. Portugal U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Germany U21 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Germany U21 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Portugal U21 win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Germany U21 last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Portugal U21 last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Germany U21 wins is 36.47%, the chance for a draw is 29.62% and the chance for Portugal U21 to win this game is 33.91%.


Germany U21 VS Portugal U21
Prediction:Germany U21

Germany U21 VS Portugal U21 Prediction UEFA European U-21 Football Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)