Austria VS Slovakia Prediction International Friendly

Austria VS Slovakia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Austria got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Slovakia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Austria win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Austria win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Slovakia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Austria last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/D; Handicap:V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Slovakia last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Austria wins is 54.88%, the chance for a draw is 25.31% and the chance for Slovakia to win this game is 19.81%.


Austria VS Slovakia
Prediction:Austria

Austria VS Slovakia Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)