Netherlands VS Georgia Prediction International Friendly

Netherlands VS Georgia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Netherlands got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Georgia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Netherlands win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Netherlands win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Georgia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Netherlands last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Georgia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Netherlands wins is 80.92%, the chance for a draw is 12.88% and the chance for Georgia to win this game is 6.20%.


Netherlands VS Georgia
Prediction:Netherlands

Netherlands VS Georgia Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)