Denmark VS Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction International Friendly

Denmark VS Bosnia-Herzegovina Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Denmark got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Bosnia-Herzegovina got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Denmark win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Denmark win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bosnia-Herzegovina win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Denmark last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Bosnia-Herzegovina last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/L; Handicap: L/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Denmark wins is 72.06%, the chance for a draw is 19.56% and the chance for Bosnia-Herzegovina to win this game is 8.39%.


Denmark VS Bosnia-Herzegovina
Prediction:Denmark

Denmark VS Bosnia-Herzegovina Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)