Luxembourg VS Scotland Prediction International Friendly

Luxembourg VS Scotland Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Luxembourg got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Scotland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Luxembourg win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Luxembourg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Scotland win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Luxembourg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Scotland last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/L; Handicap: W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Luxembourg wins is 17.25%, the chance for a draw is 23.96% and the chance for Scotland to win this game is 58.79%.


Luxembourg VS Scotland
Prediction:Scotland

Luxembourg VS Scotland Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)