Norway VS Greece Prediction International Friendly

Norway VS Greece Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Norway got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Greece got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Norway win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Norway win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Greece win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Norway last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Greece last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Norway wins is 43.74%, the chance for a draw is 29.39% and the chance for Greece to win this game is 26.87%.


Norway VS Greece
Prediction:Norway

Norway VS Greece Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)